A true Provencal "Mas" of 600 m2 of living space, entirely restored with refinement and noble materials offering 5 beautiful bedrooms with en suite shower rooms.
Decoration combining the Provencal style and the modern.
Le Mas des Lions is nestled in absolute peace and quiet, without any nuisance and with a breathtaking view of the emblematic Chapel of Saint-Etienne-du-Grès.
You will be in the heart of the AlpillesThis is an ideal way to discover the villages and markets of Provence.
A swimming pool area in the extension of the garden and large terraces around the house to enjoy meals under the Provence sun.
The whole garden is illuminated to make the most of the beautiful summer nights! For your comfort, the whole house has air conditioners in each room.
The whole of the ground floor gives access to two terraces covered by a trellis and equipped with a very large table and a summer lounge area.
- A large entrance hall with a stone staircase gives access to the bedrooms on the first floor.
- Equipped kitchen (XL fridge, freezer, Paul Bocuse piano, microwave...) giving access to the terrace open to the dining room and to a scullery + laundry room.
- Dining room with large table, sound system for music.
- Large cosy lounge with fireplace, TV and window overlooking the garden.
- Guest toilet
- Laundry and storage rooms.
- Bedroom 1: large suite, 160 cm bed, bathroom with Italian shower (with garden view), large washbasin and separate WC.
- Room 2: Independent studio located on the garden side, bed 140 cm, bathroom with Italian shower and toilet.
- Bedroom 3: large suite, 160 cm bed, bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Bedroom 4: 1 x 160 cm bed (with garden and chapel view), private bathroom.
- Bedroom 5: large suite, 160 cm bed, bathroom with Italian shower (with view of the garden and the chapel), 2 basins and separate toilet.